Saturday, July 25, 2020

Kanye West might divorce Kim Kardashian in future

While Kanye West continues to make headlines in recent times, he has once again worried fandom on Twitter. Well this time, he has reportedly voiced his wish to divorce his wife Kim Kardashian. Yes, you read it right.

A prominent cause

The rapper who’s now 43 took to social media on Wednesday morning, July 22 to address several topics, which also included his wish to split from Kim. But what made the star come up with such a remark in the public forefront? In the post, he mentioned Kim’s meeting with Meek Mill way back in November 2018 to discuss prison reform.

The triggering allegation

He wrote, “MJ told you about Tommy before they killed him Kim saved my daughter's life in the name of Jesus It’s Gods choice only I will live for my children Kris I’m in Cody if you're not planning another one of your children’s playboy shoots. They tried to fly in with 2 doctors to 51/50 me I been trying to get divorced since Kim met with Meek at the Warldolf for ‘prison reform’ I got 200 more to go This my lady tweet of the night … Kris Jong-Un Lil baby my favourite rapper but won’t do a song with me”.

Row over “White supremacy”

Then he continued, “Meek is my man and was respectful That’s my dog Kim was out of line I’m worth 5 billion dollars and more than that through Christ But ya’ll ain’t listen to MJ and now ya’ll believe them???. Kriss and Kim put out a statement without my approval … that’s not what a wife should do White supremacy”.
Later on, he stated, “Says the future president”.

Lastly, we never know if such expressions hint at his bipolar disorder that he has been suffering from since the past.

Stay updated with all the latest celebrity news, follow Wat-Not on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment